Saturday, July 14, 2007

Something unexpected happened.



Came back from the doctor and was diagnosed with ...










CHICKEN POX!

ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


I foresee trouble coming my way. For I have low threshold for itchiness and to scratch myself when having chicken pox is a bad idea. I want NO scars!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Had an interesting conversation with the doc at the clinic.


Doc : You can eat anything during this period. Don't have to abstain from any food.

Me : Really? But I thought there are some food we should avoid, like dark soya sauce because they'll leave scars.

Doc : Neh, these are all old-wives myths. If this is true, drink more milk to 'whiten' yourself then.

Me : -_-"


The husband wanted to cheer me up and bought me this after seeing the doc.



They did cheer me up, the sunflower, and the husband.


Getting delirious. Sleeping time.

No comments: