Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thanks for your well-wishes!

Went to the 3E3 blog today and got a little surprise.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


They made an electronic get-well card for me. So sweet. I believe my dear chairman was the one who made this. Her signature smiley faces :DD never failed to give her identity away! Thanks Swee Han.

And thanks to all the students who left messages on the tag board asking me not to scratch! Trust me, I tried very hard not to. Just keeping my fingers crossed now that the one on my forehead which I accidentally burst the other night will not leave a scar!

The itchy period for me is almost over and its in the healing process now. I'm left with all the scabs on my body and face and a few vesicles. Hope it will clear up soon and I can return back to school without scaring anyone away.


Shoo Chicken Pox, Shoo!

No comments: