Out of boredom, I created an animated self today.
See any similarity? Ha, guess the sales bag and background depicts the quintessential shopaholic me pretty well. I miss my weekly dose of shopping and I must get well soon!
I had too much time to spare on a Saturday night and hence made one for The Husband too. 
Notice the chain on his jeans. When we went Hong Kong some time ago, he was this close to buying a similar one to put on his jeans! I had to talk him out of it so that I do not have to be seen walking next to an overage delinquent.
Anyway, this "delinquent-wanna-be" Husband bought me flowers again the other day. A beautiful bouquet. 
It's always nice to receive flowers, especially when it is unexpected. Unfortunately the beauty in these flowers rarely lasts for more a week before they wither.
As I gaze at the flowers every now and then, my heart aches a little. The flowers are beautiful when they are in bloom. However, when this happens, it means they will wither soon. It makes me melancholic witnessing the withering process. Beautiful moments do not last. I can only take snapshots of it to remember its beauty.
For the rest of the night, I mused on whether there are some things in life that will last a lifetime. If so, I promise I'll hold them dear and not let go.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Random post
Rants of
The obnoxious Teacher on the Equator
at
1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment