Friday, March 16, 2007

TGIF

Ooh la la! Its TGIF! (*Thank God it's Friday)

I'm not so sure if I would really thank Him for this day because it certainly signifies the end of this short one week break and back to school on Monday.

I had my fair share of fun too this week. Jetted off for a holiday to Bangkok on Saturday evening and woke up really early on Sunday morning to join the masses at the weekend market. I practically jostled my way through the crowd, bargained for the best buys under the hot blazing sun. The sun was callous with its rays which bit through my skin and caused a tinge of sunburn at the end of the day. I wondered out loud why wasn't this presumably 'famous' tourist attraction air- conditioned and kicked myself really hard for leaving my portable fan in the hotel room. 0_O"

In spite of the weather, perspiration and exhaustion, I gritted my teeth and strutted on. There were just so much to see that I considered it an injustice done to myself if I were to leave the place with just two bags of things. Yes I am that much of a shopaholic! It was fortunate that my luggage did not burst at the end of the trip and I didn't have to pay for the overweight baggage at the airport.

So five good days of shopping, eating and lazing around watching the world go by is officially over. I am rejuvenated and ready for serious work once more. Are you?

No comments: