Wednesday, November 14, 2007




It was an exhilarating night. I just came back from Linkin Park's concert!

My, this band is really good. Everyone at the stadium was so spontaneous and we literally rocked the whole place down!

One of my favourite songs of the night.



I can finally understand why some people will pay so much to go for a good concert. You feel a natural 'high' during and at the end of it.

But still, $150 seems a little steep for 2 and a half hours of STANDING in front of the stage. NO SEATS because everyone is supposed to be dancing along with the music. Wasn't too good for me because the aftermath of this long period of standing and dancing on the spot resulted in pretty bad backache.

Well, I shouldn't be complaining, afterall my ticket came free. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Seah!!! Mann, you went Linkin Park's concert WITHOUT me?!?!?!?! SO UNFAIRRRRRR!!! :( I miss you Miss Seah!! Prettiest teacher in GYSS:D:D