Thursday, April 26, 2007

Stop dolphin killing in Taiji

Dear students,

Something to share with you. This is a really disturbing video clip on how dolphins are killed mercilessly in Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee0rG1PHHOo

A very dishonourable way of dying for nature's most beautiful being. I am appalled by the cruelty of these hunters.

Sometimes human beings are really the most inhuman murderers of nature.

No way am I going to eat dolphin meat now.

2 comments:

jaz said...

=) Miss Seah, Jaz here! (: Your posts are all motivating.and read ur profile. (: U've definitely made a difference though u only taught me 1 year of CME. (: www.thejourney-inlife.blogspot.com (: read it when u r free.. and please take care of ur health.

loves, jaz

The obnoxious Teacher on the Equator said...

Hi Jaz!

Such a nice surprise to see that you have found your way here.

Its been a great experience teaching your class in 2005. My first time teaching CME in secondary school and I was lucky to get such a nice class like yours.

Hope you're doing fine in poly. Keep in touch ok?


Hugs,
Ms Seah