Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Teachers in Bikini?

Heard news about the Pri school teacher who created a storm in the media and invited public condemnation by taking part in this bikini competition in Australia the other day.

Being the curious me, I went to goggle it and found the pictures. Well, I'm not gonna comment much on this issue. I guessed she has felt enough stress from the media which took chance to stir storm in a teacup. However, while googling, I found an interesting blog entry by this blogger who definitely had a lot to say about this issue.

Read it

All I can say to the world out there is,

Teachers are human beings too, don't be too hard on them. If not, I fear the education of our future generation. No one will wanna be a teacher anymore.

At this moment, I am glad that I'm out of public scrutiny and condemnation because I'm no longer a teacher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Seah! :D
Hello, Sammy here,
add me at samanthalimjiayi@hotmail.com so that I can sent you the pictures! :D

DK said...

Oops.

Actually, I was trying to be sarcastic. I guess not everyone catch the sarcastic tone.

In fact, I feel that she has done nothing wrong and the media overhyped it. Come on, it's just a bikini.