In no particular order.
- I got a year older, none the wiser.
- promoted.
- stressed over my stress-related white tresses.
- travelled out of the country 7 times throughout the year.
- procrastinated.
- discovered that appreciation for simple things in life is the key to happiness in life.
- crossed paths with new folks, some stayed, some went off on their own.
- chicken pox.
- learnt that some things are better left unknown for the good of everyone.
- realised how much I missed my family after they left for Shanghai.
- See my first batch of 'O' level students graduate.
- donned my wedding gown and took pictures in the freezing cold weather at Yang Ming Shan - Taiwan.
- cried uncontrollably over the phone when I received news that my bestie is suffering from cancer. She is only 29.
![[1138695829_7cd608af18_b.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgKc3GgtDRFErDTnhVV73dafunHpy7oEZZl-ZvG0bhahxaEziYk_V1BZVGgNDG_x5M6yPQeCnmf4PRKFJiDCxwIf5J2yvtTi_K-ZivDUgqS3sCplr-zRmUw26o_asOLCAaXwyDkGKjDtpo/s1600/1138695829_7cd608af18_b.jpg)
There ARE things we can't change in life.
To a better 2008 everyone.
To a better 2008 everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment